Hospice services are paid by Medicare, Medi-Cal, and most private insurance plans with little or no expense to the patient. Outside of these traditional funding options, patients may also privately fund their care. If a prospective patient has no funding source available, Hope Hospice provides discretionary access to charitable funds. Regardless of which group pertains to you, contact one of our professional staff to help you determine the best strategy for you and your family. Remember, Hope Hospice is fully certified by both Medi-Cal and Medicare.
Hospice services can include:
• Physician services
• Nursing care services
• Certified hospice aide services
• Homemaker services
• Medical social services
• Spiritual support
• Volunteer services
• Bereavement support services
• Counseling, including dietary counseling
• Medication for symptom control and pain relief related to the terminal illness
• Medical supplies and equipment related to the terminal illness
• Physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy and speech therapy
• Respite care for caregivers
We are dedicated to providing hospice care to all people who are eligible for hospice services regardless of their diagnosis or ability to pay.